This classic brown fisherman sandal can be worn anytime – and keep his feet cool anywhere! View this style in navy.
- Handcrafted from butter-soft leather
- Flexible rubber sole - healthy for developing feet but sturdy enough for outdoor play!
- Generous width and wide toe box for plenty of wiggle room!
- Padded collars for extra comfort
- Adjustable hook and loop closures make shoes easy to get on and ensure a great fit
- Breathable leather insole and lining
FIT GUIDE: When you select a size using the drop down box (below) the inside length of the shoe is shown in brackets. You need to select the size that is closest to your child's foot length PLUS growing room of 0.5 to 1 cm (average feet) or 1 cm (wide/ chubby). Always read our sizing guide and measure your child's feet before ordering.
See Kai Run versus Kai ranges? See Kai Run shoes and sandals are designed for a young toddler foot with plenty of room to accommodate adorable fat pads on the tops of feet and toes. For older toddlers — around two to three years — who have size US 8 feet or above, the Kai range (see 'Brand & Age' tab, LHS menu) is often a better fit , particularly if your child has lost the baby fat pads and now has a slimmer foot shape.